Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Book of Mormon Cast Recording First Listen


Now, I realize that I'm a little late to the game in posting this but, I also know that I know quite a few people outside of the New York area who made not have had the chance to hear this yet.  Anyway, NPR has the first listen to the cast recording of Book of Mormon (click the name of the show).  Take a second to listen to a song or two from this brilliant musical!

It won't be officially released until May 17 but, you can give it a try and see what you think.  I recommend trying out "Hello," "Two By Two," "You and Me (But Mostly Me), "Turn It Off," "Sal Tlay Ka Siti,""Man Up" and "I Believe" for a start.

I personally think that this is the funniest musical I've ever seen but, it's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea.  That's why I think you should give it a chance and listen to it first.  I've already pre-ordered it on iTunes!  How many of you will do the same after giving some of the songs a listen?  The show got 14 Tony nominations for a reason, I'm just sayin'.



Anyway, it's something to think about and listen to as you start/finish your day.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment