Friday, May 13, 2011

Clue/In the End

Just for fun I wanted to add a this video I saw on YouTube.  It's a mashup from one of my all time favorite movies "Clue" and a great Linkin Park song, "In the End."




I hear of a new movie of Clue coming soon but, I'd rather it not happen.  The 1985 version and cast is too funny and great together that I don't want the proposed "serious" version to take place.  But, what can you do?  Someone with money wants to remake one of my favorites.  I have no money but, I'll still pay to see a remake of "Clue".  I love it that much. But, I hope it still goes toward the campier, fun side of things like the original.

What do you think? Should they make a newer, more serious one? Should they remake the first, more campy movie? Do you even care? And who's the real murderer? Sound off in the comments.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment