Monday, June 7, 2010

Six Pack Review

Hey all!  For anyone who's interested, the Six Pack showcase that I did, a few weeks ago, was reviewed at Theatreonline.com.  You can check it out here.  Read on, if you wanna know my thoughts about it...



I'd say it was a pretty fair assessment of the evening.  F.A.C.T. is a group of actors, directors and playwrights working to produce brand new works and this showcase was a way to feature some of these plays "in progress".  I guess you'd have to ask the playwrights themselves whether they considered them "finished" or not.

But I'd have to say, it's a fairly positive review.  She pointed out that some were further along than others but, she said nothing negative about any particular actor or play (that's rare from a reviewer).  She DID, however, mention some of them positively which is always nice.  Plus, it's always cool to see your friends and colleagues get nice mentions for their work.  There WAS one sentence, in particular, toward the end of the 4th paragraph that I found to be my favorite part of the review.  But, you'll have to read it if you wanna know what it says.  It's only a 5 paragraph review.

Anyway, I'll have a new posting up by tomorrow of the new show that I'm doing that plays this week.  Hopefully, some of you can come.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment