Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Amy Grant - Grown-Up Christmas List

So in my bitterness this morning of being called in to work (back to back doubles is NOT happy time), I wanted to share something happy.  This is probably my favorite Christmas song.  And to my knowledge, Amy Grant was the first person to perform it but, as with any Christmas song, it's possible a hundred people did it before her.  This is one of the albums I remember most listening to around this time of year when I was in high school.  I like the fact that it's a simple little song with a simple message that doesn't try to blatantly rip your heart out like some other "holiday" songs.  Oh, "Christmas Shoes" how I hate thee!

Anyway, enjoy!  Hopefully, sharing this from YouTube doesn't mean you have to sit through the State Farm ad like I did.  Either way though, I hope it puts you in a festive mood.  Five more days until Florida!



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment