Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Day Starting With UGH!

So today started out with a giant, "UGH!!!" The alarm went off at 7:30 and, of course, I wasn't ready for it. I got up and got in the shower with cranky thoughts already going through my head. We were out of coffee. I poured milk into my cereal which would have been better used as cottage cheese. There was no cream cheese for the bagel that had been toasted. We were completely out of bottles of water which immediately reminded me, "I thought we were getting a BRITA pitcher...." Finally, I get out the door to go into to town for my audition and realize...I'd left my glasses and forgotten to staple the headshot and resume together...AAAARRGGHH!! So, I turned around, got out of my clothes and got back into bed.


     Hopefully, if anyone's reading this, you can feel my pain. It was one of those days where nothing was going wrong that couldn't have been fixed but, starting it out on the wrong foot just started the domino effect that had me back in bed after only an hour and a half. After I got back up, I realized how silly I was in letting those things get to me.

  But, things are so much better than I sometimes remember them to be. I still have the rest of the day to go including work tonight and three more auditions to prepare for in the next three days. Plus, I have people who love me and believe in me no matter how crazy I can be. Those people are part of the reason I've started this blog. That way, all of you ones of twos of readers can read about what's going on (good or bad) without them having to take the brunt in person.


    Anyway, enough for now. Talk to you soon...
----MC

No comments:

Post a Comment