Thursday, January 20, 2011

Scream 4

Anyone who's read my earlier posts, Scary Movie Nostalgia Trip and Scary Movie Nostalgia Trip: The Re-Imagining, knows that I love horror movies.  And ever since the announcement was made that they were making a new Scream, I've been like a little kid waiting for Christmas.  So when I saw the new trailer online, I knew that I needed to write about it.

If it were like most or sequels or "re-imaginings", I would probably be groaning in the inevitable crap that would come out with new minds allowed to mess with something that's not broken.  But, this one has it's original writer and director (Kevin Williamson and Wes Craven) AND it's "big three" cast members (Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette) all coming back.  How long the main characters survive this movie is anyone's guess but, it's great to have them all back!

I've been so busy with work and rehearsals that I haven't found anything that I wanted to take the time to write about.  Now I have and, yes,  it's about a movie.  But, not just any movie.  This is a new chapter in one of the coolest horror movie franchises ever.  I can't wait!  Watch the trailer and tell me it doesn't give you, at least, a little thrill.




Oh and, it comes out on April 15th which is a week after my birthday.  If anyone wants to get me anything, you have your gift idea.  I promise to act surpirsed!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment