Monday, October 18, 2010

Les Mis in Concert – The 25th Anniversary Event to Be Shown In U.S.

Here is some awesome news that the special 25th Anniversary conert of Les Miserables is going to be screened in select movie theaters on November 17th.  This musical has a special place in my heart because it's the one that made me decide that becoming a performer is what I truly wanted to do.  So needless to say, I'm gonna do my darndest to get to one of the theaters it'll be showing in so that I can see it.

I do have one reservation for the whole thing.  Really?  They had to get Nick Jonas to play Marius?  What no actor who's got any name for himself was worthy of singing the role?  I beg to differ.  I could probably come up with at least a dozen in the next few minutes who are the right type and age.  Whatever, I still view it as a "MUST SEE!"


Les Misérables in Concert – The 25th Anniversary Event to Be Screened In U.S. Cinemas - Playbill.com

1 comment:

  1. Nick Jonas has been playing the part in London and I'm sure that is why they are using him. Plus he is a celebrity.. Sorry man... I'm sure it will be fine... it's the music anyway no?

    ReplyDelete