Friday, September 10, 2010

The Actor's Journey - My MTI Article



Recently through my work with Broadway Blogspot, I wrote an article for the Marquee section of Music Theatre International's (MTI) website.  My article is called "The Actor's Journey".  Please check it out here.

It's funny that they say it's an "advice" article because I feel as though I shouldn't be giving anyone advice on anything but, it was cool to have the opportunity to write something for someone else.  No one, outside of a classroom, has asked me to write for anything before.  It was a bit nerve wracking but, from the looks of it, everything is exactly how I wrote it.  I think having it judged and edited by a total stranger was what made me the most nervous about the whole thing.

Anyway, that's it from me today.  Let me know what you think about the article.  Hopefully, someone will read it and think that it's helpful.  All it takes is one and I'd be happy.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment