Monday, September 13, 2010

A Little Performing Inspiration, Part 2

So for the past couple of days, I've been in one of my little "funk" periods.  Usually when that happens, I spend a lot of time listening to my iTunes.  Music's always been a bit of a healer for me.  Well anyway, I was playing around on YouTube today and came across this video of Raul Esparza singing Being Alive from the most recent Broadway revival of Stephen Sondheim's Company.  This is from the Great Performances broadcast, of the show, on PBS.


.

The clip is a little over eight minutes but if you stick it out, I think you'll find it well worth it.  Even if you don't understand the show or even "get" what's going on, it's still a great brilliant performance of the song.  One of those little inspiring songs that makes me love being a performer.  Just thought I'd share with you.  Hopefully, it brings a smile.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment